- All students attending Calvary Christian Academy must have on record with the school office, either a current immunization record or an exemption statement according to New Mexico Code, before entering school in the fall. Standard immunization record forms may be obtained from the family doctor and a copy given to the school office.
- Before the school will issue any medication to a student, we must receive written parental permission. In order to facilitate the general dispensing of non-prescription medicine (e.g. Tylenol & Tums), we have a form available for parents to grant a year’s general permission to the school to issue non-prescription medicines to their student(s). This form will be kept in the student’s file. No prescription medicines will be dispensed without written parental permission each time.
- Other forms necessary for student health records that can be obtained from the school office are:
- Health History: Describes the basic health/illness history of each student.
- Emergency Form: Lists the emergency contact names and phones numbers of people who may need notification in a medical emergency. Includes signed waiver in order to facilitate necessary surgical action.